>Hey guys, Soham here, Just got back from a tiring day of golf to find that my modem stopped working, so I had to get a new one. when it arrived I was confused on how im gonna get it to work but i just tried it out and got it to work so heres a guide to Modem installation.
1. Install the driver from CD received in the box
2. plug your telephone line into a splitter, which you will get in the box itself, then plug one line into the phone an another one into the modem.
3. plug one end of the ethernet cable into the modem and the other end into your computer or wifi router.
4. Plug in the AC adapter and the power cord and click the on switch.
5. Make sure the power, lan and DSL LED’s are active, then click next on the installation CD.
6. Fill in your ISP details (take reference from ISP install receipt or call ISP)
7. test the connection to the internet and you should be good to go. 🙂
hope this helped
NOTE:Mac users please check to make sure the brand of modem purchased is compatible with Mac, as some such as TP-Link are not compatible. I would recommend D-Link or Linksys