A while back my favorite tv reporting site (TVLine) asked us readers to send them a wishlist of what we wanted when TV returned.
Well, here’s mine:
- I wish Once Upon a Time would show more scenes in the fairy tale world. They’re more interesting to watch and the back stories of the characters interest me more than what is going on with Emma and Henry.
- I wish Pam Fryman, director of himym episodes, would join the twittersphere because she’s like a legend. Directed over 100 episodes of himym. She gets the job done in a really epic manor. And most of all, it’s because in one of the blooper reels for himym, Jason Segel and Josh Radnor were laughing and one of the voices in the crew said that they’re going to call pam fryman (was really funny). She’s super respected and I would like to read what she has to say on twitter.
- I wish someone could kill Klaus so Tyler would be free and then he and Caroline can go back to having a vampire-werewolf relationship. Or maybe Klaus can just free Tyler, I don’t really want to see Joseph Morgan gone from the show like Daniel Gillies.
- I wish Hayley or Alex would get a boyfriend. Someone Phil doesn’t like. It’d be funny to see how he would handle that situation.
- I wish Hilarie Burton would come back to Tree Hill with Chad Michael Murray. PLS PLS PLS!!! It’s the final season, if Lucas is coming back it’s only fit if Peyton does too. I get that she has scheduling conflicts or whatever BUT come on Hilarie Burton! Tree Hill is like your second home, or at least it should be. meet the fans halfway and appear for one episode.
- I wish Cristina and Teddy would band together against Owen. I love Major Hunt, but when Grey’s comes back, I see him only focused at being The Chief because things with Teddy and Cristina are both going to be super tough. A hate relationship between Cristina and Teddy is worse to see. And more Arizona-Teddy friendship scenes. (I miss Scott Foley already)
- I wish Amelia would see Sheldon as more than just a friend on Private Practice. He’s exactly what she needs + he’s like the nicest guy ever. Don’t hurt the poor guy.
- I wish people would stop trying to benefit from Alex’s messed up mind on Nikita. It’s really sad to see, she’s so tortured, and so many people don’t even help. Does anyone truly care? I DO and I would rather see her happy than Michael and Nikita together (they’ve gotten quite boring).
- I wish the Chuck cast would make special appearances in other tv shows once the series finishes. Just like how the CT cast are doing now.